|Born|| Austin Hourigan|
December 27, 1987 (age 31)
|Years active||2016 - present|
Austin Hourigan is the host of The Game Theorists and former Shoddycast series The SCIENCE!. His videos focus on studying the science behind occurrences in popular games. As of June 25, 2018, Austin has sixty "The SCIENCE!" videos, twenty-four on The Game Theorists and the other thirty-six on Shoddycast.
- While the oldest video in the The SCIENCE! official playlist is called, The SCIENCE! Behind Laser Rifles in Fallout 4. Wich was published on Jan. 29th, 2016. The first video in the style of SCIENCE is called "Dear Bethesda, Where Do We Poop in Skyrim?"
- Austin debates against MatPat in the Deadlock episode of Pokemon: Which Gen 1 Starter is TRULY THE BEST?, fighting for the side of Squirtle.
- Austin currently lives with his wife Sasha, their child Zahra, and their pets.
- In the video "Can FNAF Kill You IRL? | The SCIENCE!...of Five Nights at Freddy's", it is revealed that Austin has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Austin is colorblind said in multiple tweets. It is most likely Tritanopia. Stated by him that he has a difficulty seeing colors with a lower wavelength.
- Austin's first youtube video was uploaded on September 23 2014.