|The Legend of Zelda|
|Platform(s)||NES, SNES, N64, Game Boy, GameCube, Wii, DS, Wii U, 3DS, NX|
|Release Date||1986 - present|
|Playlist|| Legend of Zelda Theories|
|Theorist Game Guide|
Even though it was never the focus of an episode of Crossover it has been in episodes. This makes this game series, the second game series that has been covered in every show on the The Game Theorists. The other one being Pokémon. Achieveing this by December 19th 2017 with The SCIENCE!'s episode of Zelda’s INSANE WEATHER!
The Legend of Zelda centers on Link, who is often given the task of rescuing Princess Zelda and the kingdom of Hyrule from Ganon, who is the main antagonist of the series; however, other settings and antagonists have appeared in several titles. The games' plots commonly involve he Triforce, a set of three omnipotent golden triangles (the Triforce of Courage, given to Link; the Triforce of Wisdom; given to Zelda, and the Triforce of Power; given to Ganondorf). The protagonist in each game is usually not the same incarnation of Link, but a few exceptions exist. The franchise is also spread across three timelines, centered around the final battle in Ocarina of Time: one where Link kills Ganon, on where Link defeats Ganon, and one where Ganon defeats Link. The series features a wide variety of items for use in Link's arsenal, such as boomerangs, the Master Sword, his Hylian Shield, explosives, potions, and his hookshot. Most games take place in open-world, as many of them put emphasis on exploration. There was also a TV show and a manga based on the games.
- Zelda, Potions and Power Bands
- Why the Official Zelda Timeline is Wrong
- Is Link Dead in Majora's Mask?
- Is Link's Quest in Majora's Mask Pointless?
- Which Link Rules them All?
- BEWARE Link's Hookshot in Legend of Zelda!
- Zelda Rupees are REAL?!? (ft. PBG)
- Game Theory: Dear Nintendo, I FIXED Your Timeline! (Zelda
- The TRUTH of Zelda: A Link to the Past's Catfish
- Majora's African Roots pt. 1
- Majora's African Roots pt. 2
- Majora's African Roots pt. 3
- The Origin of Zelda's Epona will RUIN your Childhood
- Zelda's Greek Warrior Women
- Zelda: Is the Triforce EVIL?
- Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Link to the Past (ft. NateWantstoBattle)
- Zelda: Do Motion Controls RUIN Gameplay? (ft. Reggie from Nintendo)
Digressing & Sidequesting
- The Legend Of Zelda Break Down: A Link Through Time
- Zelda Game Changers that Almost Never Happened! - Ocarina of Time Break Down
A Brief History
|Zelda, Potions and Power Bands||Next |
|Why the Official Zelda Timeline is Wrong||Next |
The Walking Dead
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
|BEWARE Link's Hookshot in Legend of Zelda!||Next |
Five Nights at Freddy's 2
|Zelda Rupees are REAL?!? (ft. PBG)||Next |
|The Origin of Zelda's Epona will RUIN your Childhood||Next |
|Zelda's Greek Warrior Women||Next |
|Zelda: Is the Triforce EVIL?||Next |
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands
None in particular
|Japanese Culture in Kirby, Mario, and Zelda||Next |
|Zelda, The Flaws and Triumphs of a Franchise||Next |
|Hyrule Temple||Next |
|All The Links||Next |
|The Legend Of Zelda Break Down: A Link Through Time||Next |
|Zelda Game Changers that Almost Never Happened! - Ocarina of Time Break Down||Next |
Horizon Zero Dawn
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past
|Zelda: Do Motion Controls RUIN Gameplay?||Next |
Overwatch and Team Fortress 2
|History of Zelda: Link's Adventure to Breath of the Wild (ft Peanut Butter Gamer)||Next |
|Zelda’s INSANE WEATHER!||Next |
Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
|Link's ULTIMATE Weapon is....Wind?||Next |