|Channel||The Game Theorists|
|Intro||Georges Bizet - Habanera from "Carmen Suite No.2"|
|Slogan||"Makes NO GOD DAHM SENSE"|
|Run||January 15, 2016 - December 21, 2016 (shoddycast) December 21, 2016 - Present (GT)|
The SCIENCE! is a branch of Game Theory. The episodes mainly consist of Austin Hourigan raging over crazy stupid science in video games.
As of August 2, 2020, "The SCIENCE!" has one-hundred and two videos, sixty-sevens on The Game Theorists and the other thirty-five on ShoddyCast.
While the oldest video in the The SCIENCE! official playlist is called, "The SCIENCE! Behind Laser Rifles in Fallout 4", which was published on Jan. 29th, 2016, the first video in the style of SCIENCE is called "Dear Bethesda, Where Do We Poop in Skyrim?". Both of these were uploaded on the ShoddyCast channel.
The first episode uploaded on The Game Theorists was episode 37, Pokemon Evolution Would KILL YOU!. The last episode on the ShoddyCast channel is called "The SCIENCE! Behind Skyrim's GIANT Catapult". Both were uploaded on September 21, 2016.
- In most episode titles for The SCIENCE!, there is at least one word fully capitalised.
- "SURVIVE", "EXPLAINED", "OVERPOWERED", "BROKEN", "SECRET", "BIGGEST", and "STRONG" being twice the capitalised word.
- "DEADLY", "SOLVED", "DOOMED", "NOT", and "LIE" being thrice the capitalised word
- There are many exceptions to this rule on the Game Theory Channel, including episodes 73, 82, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, and 100.
- Notably, seven of these nine exceptions were all in a row from March through July of 2020.
- Many of Austin's earlier videos on ShoddyCast do not follow this rule.